Shipping and Returns
Delivery Options, Costs, and Times
Orders will be placed for Express Delivery.
All delivery costs are at the Client's expense, except for those products where "Free Delivery" is available.
Delivery costs vary according to the weight and volume of the goods, as well as destination address, and possibility of dispatching items together. They always include packaging costs. The total delivery charge for the order will be displayed on the invoice.
We deliver goods everywhere in Europe, except Switzerland, Norway, Cyprus, Malta, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, Andorra, Gibraltar, Channel Islands, Isle of Mann, and PTOM (French Overseas Departments and Territories).
For shipments abroad, in case the shipping company indicates the customer’s provided address as “remote delivering area”, the supplier will reserve the right to charge the customer of an extra fee of £ 20,00 to the shipment total amount. The customer can accept the payment of extra fee or break the contract anyway.
Delivery to France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Spain, and United Kingdom takes 4-5 days from the dispatching of the goods. Delivery to every other country in Europe takes 5-8 working days. The above mentioned delivery times are only an estimate. Goods will be always delivered within 30 days from the receiving of the order/payment.
www.autoparts-rdc will not be liable for any late delivery or failure to delivery which may occur in case of force majeure or acts of God.
Express Delivery delivers your order from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. The Client or an authorized person should be present at the destination address to sign for the package.
Should the Client not be present, a second attempt to deliver the shipment will be made within the next 24-48 hours. In case nobody will be present to sign for the package, the Client will be contacted to arrange another time for the delivery of the order. The Client agrees to pay the shipper any costs they incur in forwarding, disposing of or returning the shipment and their charges (if any) for making a third or more delivery attempt, and for the agreed appropriate next action, including the temporary stocking of the goods.
When goods are delivered, the Client shall check:
- that the number of the packages which are being delivered is the same as displayed on the transport document;
- that the package and its sealing materials (adhesive tape, steel strip) are not torn, damaged, or wet.
In case of the package and/or the product is damaged, or the number of packages as displayed on the transport document is different than the number of packages delivered, damages or difference in numbers shall be immediately notified to the Supplier by writing "TO BE INSPECTED" on the Proof of Delivery. The Client's right to claim damages against the Supplier will be extinguished if the Client signs the Proof of Delivery.
The Client must verify if the shipment was in good condition within 5 days after delivery, regardless of the condition of the package and its sealing materials. The Client may by written notice (by email or fax) to the Supplier notify if any of the goods is damaged or fail to meet requirements specified herein. If we do not receive your notice within 5 days after delivery, your notice will be rejected.
If the shipper is unable to complete the delivery of a shipment for whatever cause for which neither the Supplier, nor the shipper can be held responsible, your order will be deleted. The Client will be refunded for the total cost of purchase.
In accordance with current regulation the goods travel at the supplier’s risk. The customer will be made responsible of the loss and damage of items only after s/he comes into possession of it/them effectively.
Complaint, Delay, Replacing
The Client has the right to notify the Provider in writing of any problems he may face with the product (such as shipment delivered to the incorrect address, delay in delivery), by calling (+39) 932 248359, or sending an email to [email protected], or faxing to (+39) 932 1846276.
If the product delivered is not the product named on the Purchase Order, the Client shall notify it within 5 days upon delivery of the shipment so to receive the right product. In this case, the Provider shall replace the product with the right one, provided that the wrong product is returned to the Provider without it being damaged. All the products shall be returned to the Provider along with their original package. If the product delivered is not the product named on the Purchase Order, all costs are the Provider's responsibility.
Returning the Shipment and Termination
Returning Your Product
We offer our Clients a service called "Returning Your Product". This is a straightforward service enabling the Client to return the product purchased and terminate the contract of purchase, if all applicable laws and regulations have been complied with. "Returning Your Product" is an optional service, and a charge will be applied for it.
This service costs £ 15.00 (£25.00 for bulky items such as: bumpers, fenders and roof boxes) and it includes the issuing of the shipping notice, package pick-up at the Client's address, and the shipment to the Provider's address. This cost will be deducted from the total amount the Client will be refunded of. Should the Client use this service due to Provider's responsibility, the service will be provided at no charge.
To use this service, the Client shall get in touch with our customer service by phone or by email, and arrange a date for the shipper to pick up the package.
In every other case (including the products not being damaged, or unavailability of the service), the provisions under the following Termination clause applies.
1) Pursuant to art. 64 D. Lgs. n. 206/2005 and to art. 52 D. Lgs. n. 21/2014, the Client can terminate the contract of purchase at any time, without any liability to the Client and without providing reasons for that to the Provider by 14 working days from the delivering date, unless the conditions contained in the following 2), 3) and 4) paragraphs applie.
2)The customer can exercise his/her right of withdrawal by sending to the Supplier a written notice before the withdrawal period deadline. To this purpose s/he can use the Withdrawal Form provided by the supplier or produce any other explicit declaration of his/her decision of breaking the contract. The notice must sent by:
- registered letter to: RDC WEB s.r.l., Piazza Monsignor Arezzi 1, 97100 Ragusa (Italy); or:
- fax to: +39 932 1846276; or
- email to: [email protected]
The withdrawal notice received, the supplier’s Customer Service will send confirmation and communicate to the customer (by email) the address to which s/he shall send the item/s. The shipping fees for withdrawal are at the Customer charge. For bulky items, which cannot be shipped by post, the supplier will manage/organise the withdrawal shipment, by charging to the customer £ 15.00.
The rendered item must be carefully packed in its original packaging, with all its original content, and sent to the provided address. The shipment must take place by period of 14 days after the customer’s notice of withdrawal. The item/s received, the supplier will verify its entirety and will confirm to the customer. The supplier will refund the amount paid by the period of 14 days after the customer’s notice of withdrawal; however, the supplier will reserve the right to hold the refund until the reception of the item/s or the customer’s evidence of shipment. The supplier is not obliged to refund the customer for additional fees s/he paid for a better delivering method compared to cheapest one offered by the supplier. The refund will follow the same method the Customer chose for the first purchase, by banking transfer with a value of up to 14 days from the date on which the supplier is informed by the customer of the decision to break the contract. The effective period for the refund will depend on the banks involved. The customer will not be charged of extra fees deriving from the banking transfer.
3) The right to terminate the contract can be exercised only on the product as a whole: it is thus not possible to exert this right on its spare parts. The product purchased with all its parts shall be returned in its package (including the documents contained in it). In case the shipment was delivered in bad condition, we will notify it to the Client within 5 days after receiving the goods, in order to enable the Client to give notice about the damage to the shipper, and claim for it (provided that the goods were covered by insurance). The Client holds the Supplier harmless from and against all claims, costs, liability and expenses arising by reason of loss, damage or theft to any shipments at the Client's expense, for which no insurance has been previously arranged.
4) The right to terminate the contract extinguishes, if the goods are returned in bad conditions. Examples of other circumstances in which this right extinguishes include, but are not limited to, the following: a) If the good is not returned in its original package; b) If some parts of the good are missing (accessories, spare parts, ...); c) If the good was damaged before it was shipped; d) If the good was kept in bad condition. The customer is not made responsible for the lost of value of the goods deriving from the handling of the same goods s/he needs to evaluate the good nature, characteristics and operating principles.
In case the right to terminate the contract extinguished, the Provider will return the product to the Client.